Solved

How to book Nightjet Stuttgart to Venice

• 4 February 2023
  • 9 replies

Hi! I'm trying to book a Nightjet from Stuttgart to Venice on April 9, leaving Stuttgart at 20.29, but it seems to be impossible to book this nightjet on OEBB via ‘Seat reservation only’, wheras normal tickets can be booked. Can anyone help me, how to I book this train?

Kind regards,

Henk-Jan

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 4 February 2023, 18:14

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You must not use seat only but book a normal ticket with Interrail/Eurail as discount card.

Hi Anna, Thank you!!

Hi Anna, 

Do you know how I can book a sleeper cabin? All I can book now is a regular seat..

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Do you know how I can book a sleeper cabin? All I can book now is a regular seat..

Just as AnnaB described. There's one berth in a 2-person compartment still available on that day:

How do I get there? When I go to the OEBB and search for this train, fill out the Interrail discount card like Anna suggested and search for tickets, the only option I get is the option below. I cannot choose a sleeper berth. What am I doing wrong?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As I said, there's ONE berth available but it looks like you're booking for 2. Couchettes are also full so then you can only book seats.

Ah my bad, I thought it was a berth for two people. Thanks for the fast answering!!

I am looking to book NightJet Sparschiene Seating Carriage 2nd class at 15-04-2024 20:29 from Stuttgart. Is it possible to book this with Interrail discount? How does that work? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I am looking to book NightJet Sparschiene Seating Carriage 2nd class at 15-04-2024 20:29 from Stuttgart. Is it possible to book this with Interrail discount? How does that work? 

You add the Interrail/Eurail discount on www.nightjet.com.