Solved

I didn't get my seat reservation. On the train I got a fine

• 10 July 2022
  • 7 replies

Hi 

Am traveling now, yesterday I made a seat reservation in the website but I didn't get the tickets and it happened twice and the amount charged and that forced me to pay 190 euro for train tkt just to back to rome from milano 

This is the email I received 

Although your payment went through, there seems to be a technical glitch at the moment which means that part of the order could not be confirmed with the train carrier. You can see the failed reservation/part of the order by looking for the status “PRE-RESERVATION MADE” (successful reservations have the status “BOOKED”).

Don't worry - you can still get your reservation (our team will re-book it for you).

Alternatively, if you are travelling soon, you can make a new booking for the failed reservation and we will process a full refund for this (to the same account used to purchase the failed reservation(s)). To ensure that you only rebook the failed section of your trip (you don’t have to rebook the entire route), first check the status of your available e-tickets from your interrail account on our website.

Please let us know what option best suits you by replying to this e-mail. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

icon

Best answer by Angelo 10 July 2022, 11:38

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

For Italy, reserve directly at the station in the Trenitalia Ticket Office or online via Austrian railways ÖBB. Check here how it works via ÖBB, which has not so many problems like Interrail and you pay only 10€ instead of the 10+2 for Frecciarossa services via Interrail. 

For the problem with the money get in touch with the customer service, but normally you will get your money back. Submit a request – Eurail Knowledge Base

Thanks Angelo 

The problem in the station no one speak English and I show them the app and the website  but they don't know it so what I have to say or to do in the station?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What date, time and route are you trying to make a reservation for?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You say to the station PRENOTAZIONE Interrail, they should get then what you whant. You show the train you want and speak with hands.

Hi annab,

The problem happened yesterday and the booking was yesterday,  the new booking for tomorrow 

Thanks Angelo

I will try in the station today

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I hope you got what you needed