Solved

My ticket isn't arrived and I travel tomorrow

• 8 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi everyone,

I booked two tickets on the interrail website but I didn’t receive anything (paper ticket), and I travel tomorrow.

Can my ticket be found directly by the controller in the train?

Has anyone been in that case?

Thank you very much !

Théo

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 8 September 2022, 18:59

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Tickets? Do you mean reservations? Do you have a pass or are you referring to that? If reservations then where for?

Need

More

Information

Yes I mean reservation between Avignon TGV (France) and Zaragoza (Spain).

I booked a seat and I never received the paper ticket.

Can the train controller find my seat on its machine and let me enter in the train ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes I mean reservation between Avignon TGV (France) and Zaragoza (Spain).

I booked a seat and I never received the paper ticket.

Can the train controller find my seat on its machine and let me enter in the train ?

That is unlikely. They won't know which seat has been booked for you and you don't have anything to prove you have a reservation.

You can try to book a new seat via SNCF but I doubt if there will still be availability for tomorrow. Try ASAP at an SNCF ticket office or via phone (they'll send it via email).

You will get a refund for the reservation that never arrived; request it via customer service.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Please cancel the reservation in your overview and reach out to our customer service team. You can make a new reservation either at the station or by phoning SNCF. Our team will refund the reservation accordingly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please cancel the reservation in your overview and reach out to our customer service team. You can make a new reservation either at the station or by phoning SNCF. Our team will refund the reservation accordingly. 

I don't think cancelling yourself is a good idea because then often only part of the reservation will be refunded. However, when a reservation does not arrive in time, you're entitled to a full refund, which, as far as I know, can then only be requested via customer service.