Solved

No response from Eurail customer support - need pass cover number

I am unable to book a Eurostar train from London to Paris through the Eurail booking platform. The Eurail booking platform seems to be broken - I get an error message every time I try. 

I tried booking the same train reservation through b-europe.com, but I need a pass cover number to be able to complete the booking. 

My mobile pass did not come with a pass cover number, so I contacted Eurail customer support to request it. No response after 2 days.

Does anyone know when the Eurail.com booking platform will be functional? Does anyone know how long I should expect to wait from Eurail customer support to get my pass cover number?

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 13 May 2022, 19:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Customer Support are overloaded with issues so I guess that it will take some time. How did you contact Customer Support?

I contacted customer support 3 ways:

1. by email (as a reply to my eurail global pass confirmation email).
  2. through eurail’s contact us form at https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new
  3. through eurail’s support chat bot

No reply from any of those inquiries after 2 days.

Is anyone getting a reply from customer support? If so, how long is it taking?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I contacted customer support 3 ways:

1. by email (as a reply to my eurail global pass confirmation email).
  2. through eurail’s contact us form at https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new
  3. through eurail’s support chat bot

No reply from any of those inquiries after 2 days.

Is anyone getting a reply from customer support? If so, how long is it taking?

Yes i´ve got a reply from them as said already in otherpost due the high message income because of post Covid travlers and due the Flashsale they can´t reach their target to reply within 2days.

Here in this community @Magdalena  provided PassCoverNumbers in the last days just write here a privat message. The Community Supervisors are online usually Monday till Friday in Standard Office hours (Eurail is based in Utrecht (NL))