Solved

paper ticket never arrived

• 12 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi, 

I booked 2 tickets for the train from Katowice to Ostrava svinov for the 15th october at 9:12 (IC103) but they never arrived in my mail box because of "wrong adress". I've booked several other tickets and they all arrived in due time. 

So what i'm asking here is, is there a way to print it and if not, can i hop on the train without the ticket paper and only my interrail pass ? I've already paid the tickets so i'm a bit lost here if someone could help me that'll be wonderful.

PS : Number of order is : R2022870553

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 13 October 2022, 15:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You need to Customer Support to get a refund of the undelivered tickets. Please use the form below to contact them.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Reservations for that can be made (much cheaper than from interrail) at Polish ticket offices.

@Geoff  Hello! According to our system, our team is currently investigating your case.

In the meantime, if a train requires a reservation, please do not board it without having one. Therefore, I would advise that you make this reservation

locally at the train station.

Thank you for your patience and consideration.

Kind regards,

Annie

Thank you for all your responses, i'll maie the reservation at the local ticket office.