Solved

Problems reserving train ticket

• 11 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello, I am trying to reserve 3 train tickets, for myself and 2 friends, from Paris to Aix-en-Provence TGV on the 23rd December. I am able to add the ticket reservations to my cart, but when I try to review the order it says that the route is not available and that I have to find another route. 

I have tried reading the forum for solutions - it turns out this can be solved by booking a reservation at b-europe instead. However, this needs a paper pass cover number, which we do not have as we only have the mobile pass. Does anyone know how I can get the paper pass cover number? Thank you!!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 11 November 2021, 10:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Which train exactly? I can get to the payment page (for 1 person, train leaving Paris at 09:39 to Aix-en-Provence TGV). Are your billing details complete? That seems to be a problem sometimes. @Nanja, this error message really needs to be improved.

You can get a pass cover number from customer service. Booking via b-europe.com is also slightly cheaper in this case because you'll pay “only” 4 EUR booking fee for the order instead of Eurail's 2 EUR fee per seat.

Which train exactly? I can get to the payment page (for 1 person, train leaving Paris at 09:39 to Aix-en-Provence TGV). Are your billing details complete? That seems to be a problem sometimes. @Nanja, this error message really needs to be improved.

You can get a pass cover number from customer service. Booking via b-europe.com is also slightly cheaper in this case because you'll pay “only” 4 EUR booking fee for the order instead of Eurail's 2 EUR fee per seat.

Thank you for the quick reply! We are looking at the train departing from Paris at 03:39 PM. I have tried to key in the billing details (and on different browsers also) and it seems complete, but I keep on getting the same error message :(

Thank you for the link, I have just applied for a pass cover number - and I think I will try the booking on b-europe once customer service has replied. Thank you for the help

Hi everyone, quick update - customer service provided at the link above were very responsive and gave us the pass cover number within 1 day! Using this, I was able to book the seat reservations at b-europe! Thanks so much for the help!