Solved

rebook reservation to earlier train

• 9 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi!

I was able to catch a train two hours prior to my reservation. This happend since that train had some delay, so I could make the transfer.

It's a train with recommended reservation. But since I'm already traveling, I can't find the train in the system. What the best way to be assured of a seat?

Already tried booking from a station later on the traject...

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Yorkie 9 August 2022, 14:55

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Can you not simply load the train into the app manually? All you need is the start station, scheduled time of dep and destination.

I assume the train is off the planner if the departure time is passed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

If I misread your post and you are on the train just  looking for a reservation - why? If you already have a seat fine, if none are available and you are standing a reservation will not help.

Can you not simply load the train into the app manually? All you need is the start station, scheduled time of dep and destination.

I assume the train is off the planner if the departure time is passed.

No unfortunately not. The issue is I arrived at Frankfurt airport at 14.12, the train I'm in would originally depart at 14.01. but because the delay it departed at 14.31. The system shows the old time, so an overlap…

You didn't misread ;)

Was hoping if it's possible to rebook the reservation for the other train, so I won't lose the money. But guess that's not possible. I just have to enjoy the fact train was earlier:))

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Enjoy your trip.