Solved

Reclamació tren cancel.lat

• 14 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Donde puedo reclamar el tren que se ha cancelado? Y otro tren Que se retrasó más de una hora en llegar al destino? Gracias 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 14 August 2022, 17:53

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

These things have no use afterwards. IF they finally send some response-well, you can now already tell what is in it. You can however due to general EU-rules, perhaps/maybe, get some compensation with such delays-there is a special form on the site-just google and it will show. DO first check the list with how much % you can get-varies per pass-on continu passes you need to have at least 3 such to get a few €.

Some countries are much known for many delays and cancellations-often at very last minute, others much less so. Reason is nearly always lack of staff. Germany is very bad at the mo-less as half of its ICE trains come on time. If you can bring them a sackfull of staff who know how to work the trains, then maybe it gets less.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Here you can read about the delay compensation.

https://www.interrail.eu/en/support/delay-compensation

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can however due to general EU-rules, perhaps/maybe, get some compensation with such delays-there is a special form on the site-just google and it will show. DO first check the list with how much % you can get-varies per pass-on continu passes you need to have at least 3 such to get a few €.

@mcadv It gets boring after reminding you so often but could you please try to remember that this has changed a long time ago and you don't need 3 delays anymore. 1 is enough.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can however due to general EU-rules, perhaps/maybe, get some compensation with such delays-there is a special form on the site-just google and it will show. DO first check the list with how much % you can get-varies per pass-on continu passes you need to have at least 3 such to get a few €.

@mcadv It gets boring after reminding you so often but could you please try to remember that this has changed a long time ago and you don't need 3 delays anymore. 1 is enough.

If you have a continuous pass for several months or if you bought the pass at the 50% sale you would probably need more than one delay to get any delay compensation paid out as only compensation of 4 EUR or more is paid out. If you have a 3 month pass and get delayed between 60 and 119 minutes you get a compensation of 1/120 of the price of the pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

If you have a continuous pass for several months or if you bought the pass at the 50% sale you would probably need more than one delay to get any delay compensation paid out as only compensation of 4 EUR or more is paid out. If you have a 3 month pass and get delayed between 60 and 119 minutes you get a compensation of 1/120 of the price of the pass.

Correct me if my maths is wrong but I am sure a 3 month pass costs more than £480 so 1/120 will exceed £4 and qualify after 1 delay, albeit for a pittance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Correct me if my maths is wrong but I am sure a 3 month pass costs more than £480 so 1/120 will exceed £4 and qualify after 1 delay, albeit for a pittance.

But not if you bought the pass during the 50% sale. I bought the 1 month pass during the sale. I had 3 delays where one was more than 2 hours and I got less than 12 EUR paid.