Solved

Reservation Thalys not available

• 4 August 2021
  • 5 replies

I want to book a train from Rotterdam to Paris. But when I am booking at interrail I see this: ‘No price results were found for this connection. Please try searching again or find an alternative way to book.’…. When I go to the site of Thalys, I see that there still are some spots left… But how can I enter there my interrail ticket???

icon

Best answer by seewulf 4 August 2021, 20:30

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thalys Reservation via b-europe  you can reserve it here via B-europe (booking platform of Belgian Rail :) )

Thanks, but when I try to reserve my tickets via B-europe the same problem occurs: ‘there are no tickets available’. Even though there is room in the train, because there are regular tickets available via their website. I’m trying to contact Interrail and/or Thalys now… But maybe I’m missing something here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@seewulf @rvdborgt 

Is there a limited number of pass holder seats on Thalys?

@AnnaB Yes, apparently there is! :-( 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thalys used the same system as Eurostar (and most other international TGVs): pass holder reservations sell out before the train is full.

On the B-europe website, keep clicking "Later trains” until you find something. Also check availability on Antwerp - Paris and Brussels - Paris, since availability is better there (especially on Brussels - Paris). Use the hourly IC to get to Antwerp or Brussels.

If that doesn't work, check availability in TGVs from Lille and use the IC to get there.