Solved

Reservation tickets did not arrive yet but I will leave in a few days

• 13 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Last month I bought train reservations that needed a supplement, both paper and digital. The digital tickets arrived the same day by email, while the paper ones were sent a few days later, however they have not yet arrived, tracking the shipment it seems that the package is in Italy, but it is not known when it will reach its destination. Since I have to leave for the interrail in a few days, I was wondering if it was possible to receive a digital document certifying the seats on the trains I purchased.

icon

Best answer by Camilo. 6 August 2022, 12:37

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Michal Wolski 

When purchasing a Paper seat reservation, an ETA (estimated time of arrival) will be shown in the basket. If a package does not come on time and your departure is approaching, the best thing to do is contacting the customer service, so they can verify what happened with the delivery. For most of the cases, the reservation will be refunded if the delivery was not successfully done on time. Unfortunately an exchange of a paper seat reservation for an electronic one is not possible at the moment.  

In any case, buying a new seat reservation at train station of departure is always a good idea. 

Have a lovely day!