• 9 replies

Riga is not appearing in my planner

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 4 September 2022, 11:57

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

That is correct. You forgot to ask a question, but I suppose you want to know where you can find timetables.

Since Latvian railways didn't share their timetables with the rest of the world, you can only find them on their own website.

Thank you for your prompt informative reply and of course the observation that I omitted to ask a question which you perceived accurately for me. Thank you.

I called at the main information desk in Riga and the extremely helpful lady there sorted out a foc ticket from Riga to Daugavpils.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

FYI you can add the trip manually to your pass.

FYI you can add the trip manually to your pass.

How can I add the trip manually in the digital pass? The name ‘Riga’ does not even appear in the database of cities available with the pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Once you start typing a name the planner does not recognise, it will offer a link to add it manually.

Once you start typing a name the planner does not recognise, it will offer a link to add it manually.

Thanks - I did that and added the timing for the train. It’s now in my pass. We’ll see in the train if the conductor accepts it

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks - I did that and added the timing for the train. It’s now in my pass. We’ll see in the train if the conductor accepts it

It's just as valid as a train registered via the planner.

Great ! Did you try it in those two countries?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great ! Did you try it in those two countries?

No but in many others.