Solved

Seat avalibility unknown

• 17 November 2021
  • 13 replies

Badge

Hello.

I am planing on reservating 2 trains and both say sean avaliability unknown. How do I know I can get in?

icon

Best answer by Nanja 22 November 2021, 10:33

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Which trains on which days?

Badge

Nimes-Lyon Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 03:21 PM

Lyon-Montpellier Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 05:10 PM

There’s also a exclamation point saying You can't book this connection through our self-service system. Please find an alternative way to book.

I don’t know what else to do this is a nightmare. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I see the fist one for 12 EUR and the second one with an exclamation mark. Belgian railways offer each for 14 EUR.

You can also call Belgian railways and buy them for 10 EUR each (which is the real price). They will send the reservations as a PDF via e-mail.

If you're currently in France, just go to the SNCF ticket office and get them for 10 EUR each.

Badge

I don’t get to France till wednesday, what if there are no tickets left?

Calling belgian railways is not an option for me unfortunately

The belgian railways web gives me an option to book a ticket but it says Adult (26-59). I can’t find how to change it. I am 21.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The belgian railways web gives me an option to book a ticket but it says Adult (26-59). I can’t find how to change it. I am 21.

Don't worry about the age. The reservation won't mention any age and the price is the same for everyone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Ana, 

This reservation: Nimes-Lyon Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 03:21 PM  can be booked through the system. I went all the way to the payment page and you can proceed to payment. 

I've checked the following reservation as well: Lyon-Montpellier Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 05:10 PM. While the other times seem to be fully booked when they show the exclamation mark (as on other days, they are bookable), the train at 05.10 PM seems to be not bookable (not necessarily fully booked- as the message appears on all days this and the following month. 

Hopefully you are able to book that train via Belgian railways. If not, you either have to take a train or two later that day (or a day after), or you have to book at the station. 

Badge

But the website of belgian railways say I need to enter my interrail passcode, only avaliable in paper passes and I have a mobile pass.

How do I book it then?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can request a pass cover number via customer service. Do mention you need to book urgently.

If you use the Belgian railways phone service, then you don't need a pass cover number.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

There’s also a exclamation point saying You can't book this connection through our self-service system. Please find an alternative way to book.

The train departing at 5:10 PM from Lyon goes to Montpellier Sud de France. If you enter this via B europe or interrail, you can indeed book this train!!!

Badge

The train departing at 5:10 PM from Lyon goes to Montpellier Sud de France. If you enter this via B europe or interrail, you can indeed book this train!!!

Thanks but I need to go to Saint Roch

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Ana Nieto Santos 

TGV´s usually doesn´t stop in Saint Roch :/ (where are you heading to maybe change between TGV and regionaltrain at a different station :) )

Option B is to take a tram (line 3) not included between these Sud de France and Saint Roch

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

TGV´s usually doesn´t stop in Saint Roch

Some stop at St. Roch and some stop at Sud-de-France. Really convenient (not!).

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Thanks but I need to go to Saint Roch

Uh, yes, you ask for information about how to book the train from 5.10 pm. I can't help that this one goes to Montpellier Sud de France. 

Then first take a good look at which train you want to take 😀