Skip to main content
Hello! I have an eurail pass for my family of 6 and now in the process of making the seat reservations required. I am having trouble booking the train from Torino to Roma Tiburtina (FR 9583) on August 15 2022. There is a “Prices temporarily unavailable” message and I can not make my reservation. What does it mean? Is it sold out? Is it too early? What can I do in this particular case?.The same happens in alternative routes for this day, and in most of our 5 days of plan trips during 1 month. Thanks in advance for your tips!!

Ar you trying to book via eurail.com?

Italian day trains can be booked cheaper via ÖBB. Do NOT use the "Seat only” option but add the "Interrail / Eurail” discount to each passenger, using these steps. Price is 60€ in total, I just checked and the 8:10 from Torino has prices. There's no rush, since it is still almost 4 months away.

Hello, I understand that this information is too late to be useful, but just in case any other travelers are running into the same problem: the prices were likely unavailable because the journey is too far in the future. Most trains can only be booked max 2-3 months before the date of departure. The only exception to this is the Eurostar which you can reserve up to 6 months in advance. 

Most trains can only be booked max 2-3 months before the date of departure. The only exception to this is the Eurostar which you can reserve up to 6 months in advance. 

@Claudi. 

Thalys 4 months

ÖBB NightJet 180 days

DB 180 days

SNCF up to 4 months