Solved

supplement included in seat reservation from Munich to Verona?

• 16 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello!

Apparently there is a supplement required when travelling from Munich to Verona (or between Germany and Italy in general). On this site there is info that says the supplement is included if I book seat reservations through the Eurail self-reservation tool which I did and the price was 10€pp which apparently is exactly the supplement amount. However, there was supposed to be a  text “supplement included” printed on the ticket. There is no such text. However it says “ticket + reservation” on the top. So is the supplement now paid or not, does anyone know? 

Thanks!

-Anna

icon

Best answer by Yorkie 16 April 2023, 17:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Apparently there is a supplement required when travelling from Munich to Verona (or between Germany and Italy in general). On this site there is info that says the supplement is included if I book seat reservations through the Eurail self-reservation tool which I did and the price was 10€pp which apparently is exactly the supplement amount. However, there was supposed to be a  text “supplement included” printed on the ticket. There is no such text. However it says “ticket + reservation” on the top. So is the supplement now paid or not, does anyone know?

Where did you book in the end (there are multiple sites) and how much did you pay?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I had the same concern last year, but the reservation was headed OBB and accepted without problem on Verona - Munich train. I got that reservation from Interrail reservations. I believe reservations only cost a few euro and therefore a 10 euro charge (plus booking fee) seems correct for the supplement with an included reservation.

Badge +5

Don’t worry you are good to go. The inspector is only looking for the 10 euros price on your reservation.