Solved

Train between Venezia and Bari

• 11 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Good evening,

I am actually planning my trip

I am going from France to Switzerland and Slovenia and Italy

I'll like to go to Bari from LJUBLJANA

I've seen that I need to go to Venezia ans then to Bari, but after the 12th of june, I can't find a train on the app

But on trainitalia, I can see some trains

What should I do ?

Do I need to pay more that I should because it's not on the app ?

I'm checking for some weeks now

Thank you very much everyone

Laëtitia 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 11 April 2022, 22:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Bonsoir. There we go again: this topic has by now been posted and answered here a few 100 times. It goes SLOW in IT-their railways strike even more as the FRench and they are also always very late-also with putting/posting the definite times for the regional treni on the web. Computers (ordinateurs?) can only spit out what someone has ever put in.

There is NO need at all to arrange all that now-3 month advance. A few days, when there and with much less chance for late minute changes, is enough. Then you can also see if there are maybe again strikes (sciopere) or whatever that hinders train travel. Or not, sometimes we are lucky

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I'll like to go to Bari from LJUBLJANA

I've seen that I need to go to Venezia ans then to Bari, but after the 12th of june, I can't find a train on the app

But on trainitalia, I can see some trains

What should I do ?

Wait until the Italian trains turn up. Trenitalia is always late publishing their timetables.

Do I need to pay more that I should because it's not on the app ?

No, never. Whether a train is in the app or not is not significant for Interrail validity. If a train is still missing shortly before you need to travel, you can add it manually.

Bonsoir. There we go again: this topic has by now been posted and answered here a few 100 times. It goes SLOW in IT-their railways strike even more as the FRench and they are also always very late-also with putting/posting the definite times for the regional treni on the web. Computers (ordinateurs?) can only spit out what someone has ever put in.

There is NO need at all to arrange all that now-3 month advance. A few days, when there and with much less chance for late minute changes, is enough. Then you can also see if there are maybe again strikes (sciopere) or whatever that hinders train travel. Or not, sometimes we are lucky

Bonjour, OK, thanks,

Really sorry for the disruption, I didn’t find anything for this route, that’s why I’ve asked for this, and I’m a new one on the app,