Solved

Travel from Zagreb - Split. How to book?

Hello fellow travellers!

I am trying to book the night jet from Zagreb - Split on the 25th of June. I cannot manage to find the prize for the seat reservation or how to book it. Tried with Bahn.de and so on. I looked up previous questions here in the community, and is it correct that this seat reservation can only be made on a Croatian train station? 

What do you think, should I be worried that the train will be fully booked? Is there any other way for me to secure my seat reservation?

Thank you so much for taking your time :)

//Sanna

icon

Best answer by Hektor 1 June 2022, 14:13

View original

6 replies

It's possible to book here: https://tickets.oebb.at/de/ticket/offer (but just from Dobova, 26min before the stop in Zagreb, if this helps).

Price for a seat reservation in this train is 54 € per person. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The Nightjet is quite expensive just note that there is a domestic Nighttrain in Croatia from Split via Zagreb to Vinkovici (they extended the train from Zagreb to Vinkovici) this train is a lot cheaper :)

The Nightjet is quite expensive just note that there is a domestic Nighttrain in Croatia from Split via Zagreb to Vinkovici (they extended the train from Zagreb to Vinkovici) this train is a lot cheaper :)

In june there is no cheap domestic nighttrain...

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

In june there is no cheap domestic nighttrain...

yeah my fault they start sadly not earlier than July :/ https://www.vagonweb.cz/razeni/vlak.php?zeme=HZPP&kategorie=B&cislo=1783&nazev=Dalmacija&rok=2022

Thank you for your help! I will definitely look that up :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Better to go with the daytime train than to spend 54 euro for the reservation… and you will see the beautiful scenery along the way if you do it like that ;-)