Solved

Extend the validity of my pass for the next year

• 20 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

I bought my pass (2 months) the last year but I have until the 10 july 2023 to activate it. Since, my plans are changed, this year I am in formation and I would like to know if :

• I can be refunded ?
  • or, if I can extand the validity of my pass one year more (even paying a fee)
  • or, if I can sell it in internet ?  

Thank you !
icon

Best answer by Yorkie 20 May 2023, 19:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Normally you could apply for a refund with 85% back or buy a new pass and then exchange your pass for 15 euro. You cannot sell your pass to anybody else unless there were exceptional circumstances and then at the discretion of Interrail. 

https://www.interrail.eu/en/interrail-passes/ordering-info/refund-exchange-policy

Thanks for your answer Yorkie, you're a boss !  ✌🏻

I will see with them !

Hi, 

I bought my pass (2 months) the last year but I have until the 10 july 2023 to activate it. Since, my plans are changed, this year I am in formation and I would like to know about proton saga:

• I can be refunded ?
  • or, if I can extand the validity of my pass one year more (even paying a fee)
  • or, if I can sell it in internet ?  

Thank you !

To extend the validity of a pass or subscription, you typically need to contact the service provider or organization that issued the pass. They will be able to assist you with any renewal or extension options available for your specific pass.