Solved

Öresund trains

• 24 May 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

How to add Öresund trains to my pass since they do not show in the rail planner please? I want to travel from Copenhagen to Goteborg and to Oslo. I cannot find them in the rail planner. I understood I do not need a reservation. Thanks.

icon

Best answer by BrendanDB 24 May 2023, 15:56

View original

8 replies

Have you tried writing Gothenburg instead of Göteborg. It should come up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I see those trains. What's your travel date?

Badge

I want to travel on May 27 which is a Saturday. According to man in seat 61 there should be a train at 8:27 from Copenhagen with arrival to Gothenburg at 13:20 and then at 14:15 from Gothenburg to Oslo at 17:43. I simply don't see it. The planner suggest Gothembourg or Goteborg and neither works. What am I doing wrong?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

When in doubt, always trust the information of the rail operator itself. I checked for you on https://www.oresundstag.se/, and the train is running.

You can always add a journey manually if the app doesn’t find the right station.

Badge

Many thanks, I will add it manually because I do not see these trains in the planner and they are covered.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Both trains are in the app. If you don't see them, then please update the app.

You can take the train from Copenhagen at 9:27, but of course also an hour earlier if you want.

Badge

Sorry for my dumb question but how do I update the app? I am connected almost continuously, isn't that done automatically please?

Badge

Both trains are in the app. If you don't see them, then please update the app.

You can take the train from Copenhagen at 9:27, but of course also an hour earlier if you want.

I have just found out how to update the app... Thanks.