Solved

Agoda Eurail Globall Pass

• 16 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi, has anyone bought the Eurasia Global Pass from Agoda?? Seems like there are on quite a discount. On website it’s $734 for 7 days and on Agoda it’s only $676. Wondering if is there any difference buying it from the actual website vs this. Please help. 

icon

Best answer by Hektor 16 April 2024, 18:55

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

One difference is that Agoda doesn't do refunds.

Unfortunately you didn’t tell what you are trying to buy (the official price depends on age). E.g. a global pass for 2 under 28 2nd class is US-$ 630 if bought officially. $ 734 would be the official price for for one adult and one youth pass.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Unfortunately you didn’t tell what you are trying to buy (the official price depends on age). E.g. a global pass for 2 under 28 2nd class is US-$ 630 if bought officially. $ 734 would be the official price for for one adult and one youth pass.

Hi Hektor, I’m booking 7 days 2nd class for 1 adult, 1 youth that comes to $734 on the rural website and $676 on Agoda 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

It looks like Agoda are discounting the fare alright, but I’ve never heard of that happening before.  If it’s true then it’s good value.

Note that the date shown on the screengrab above is 18th April - 2 days time.  Are you planning on starting your trip in 2 days or is that an error?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

It looks like Agoda are discounting the fare alright, but I’ve never heard of that happening before.  If it’s true then it’s good value.

Note that the date shown on the screengrab above is 18th April - 2 days time.  Are you planning on starting your trip in 2 days or is that an error?

Hi @zagmund, so the date on the app seems to be not specific to the booking. They are there for just show. See the below details 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1