Solved

Aktivierung vergünstigter Global pass

• 3 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hallo,

ich habe im November von dieser 25% Aktion gebrauch gemacht und mir ein 15 Tage in 2 Monaten Ticket geholt. Die sind ja bis 1. Juni 2024 gültig. Ist es hier auch so, dass ich lediglich vor dem 1. Juni den Pass aktiviert haben muss? 

Also zum Beispiel ich aktiviere ihn am 25. Mai und der ist dann die 2 Monate gültig, also bis 25. Juli?

Oder muss ich sozusagen Anfang April spätesten den Pass aktivieren?

Viele Grüße

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 3 January 2024, 19:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Du muss den Pass am spätestens am ersten Juni aktivieren. Wenn du den Pass am 25. Mai aktivierst kannst du bis am 24. Juli den Pass benutzen. 

I don’t speak German and may have misunderstood, but I believe that even if you activate the ticket on 25 May it will still expire on 1st July? 

I bought the pass in the November sale and that is what I understood. The last day for activation of 1st June just means that if you don’t activate by then you loose the ticket, and can’t use in July at all.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I don’t speak German and may have misunderstood, but I believe that even if you activate the ticket on 25 May it will still expire on 1st July? 

I bought the pass in the November sale and that is what I understood. The last day for activation of 1st June just means that if you don’t activate by then you loose the ticket, and can’t use in July at all.

That is not correct. The last possible start date is indeed 1 June, but you will still have the full validity period. Also see:

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/articles/14816297654557-Black-Friday-Promo-2023-By-what-date-must-my-Pass-be-activated-and-until-when-can-I-use-it-