Skip to main content

Hi

Okay going on a Chocolate/Cheese/Christmas Market adventure - weather may not be perfect but that’s what we’ve got available so this is when we are going. Switzerland and Germany 22/11-12/12.

Have a  22 day 1st Eurail Global Pass that we are using to visit Just wondering about the tickets - Have added the pass to the App but not activated it until the day we leave. Have got many trips in the planner but haven’t got solid plans on times but just wondering once we activate the pass does it create tickets for those trips in my saved trip?

Also I see many recommendations to download DB Navigator, SBB Mobile & Muj viak which I have done but can I connect this to my Global Pass or do I just use these to book a seat reservation?

Plans

22/11 Zurich

24/11 Luzern

29/11 Stuttgart (from St Gallen)

1/12 Stuttgart - Nuremberg

3/12 Nuremburg - Dresden

5/12 Dresden - Berlin

7/12 Berlin - Hamburg

9/12 Hamburg - Cologne

11/12 Cologne - Frankfurt

We would like to know which trips between cities to book a seat reservation, not planning on any in Switzerland based on research not necessary at this time of the year. Any advice is much appreciated from Aussies who have no idea and a rail system that is extremely poor.

Thanks Louise 

Be the first to reply!