“Blocked content, please contact website owner to solve the issue”

tried it on 3 different browsers and after clearing every browser and dns

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 13 June 2023, 12:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

That is probably related to communication between the Interrail website and your credit card provider. I've seen something similar when I use one particular 2nd factor authorisation method for my credit card. When I use another one, this doesn't happen. In my case I suspect the cause is with my credit card provider because I've seen it when trying to pay on multiple websites.

In your case, does it also happen after choosing the 2nd factor authorisation method? If so, can you choose another method, e.g. receive an sms?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Do you have  AdBlock enabled? In that case disable AdBlock. Disabling AdBlock has solved this problem for others.

Do you have  AdBlock enabled? In that case disable AdBlock. Disabling AdBlock has solved this problem for others.

nope I don’t have any adblocker on my cpu 

That is probably related to communication between the Interrail website and your credit card provider. I've seen something similar when I use one particular 2nd factor authorisation method for my credit card. When I use another one, this doesn't happen. In my case I suspect the cause is with my credit card provider because I've seen it when trying to pay on multiple websites.

In your case, does it also happen after choosing the 2nd factor authorisation method? If so, can you choose another method, e.g. receive an sms?

yep I guess I’ll call my bank and Prayge