Solved

My email address is receiving unwanted Ask the Community emails

• 26 March 2024
  • 2 replies

I have started to receive numerous rubbish emails such as below

7LPqmJ5.png  

Check out this new topic

Hi Jonmegs,

PAAPSMITH created a topic titled "In Richmond City, VA (551) 900_5334 Hex Spells Of Love Bring Back Lost Lover Spells Curses Voodoo Spells" in the subforum "Ask the community".

Preview

In Richmond City, VA (551) 900_5334 Hex Spells Of Love Bring Back Lost Lover Spells Curses Voodoo Spells Men And Women Enchantments, Summoning, and blessings by harnessing my dark power. I'm psychic Smith the best intuitive astrologer and voodoo priest with 25 years of experience in protection spells, Tarot love reading, binding spells, obsession spells, Voodoo, black magic, dark rituals and spells Best Love Medium In City Of Arlington, VA to renew your relationship & make your relationship stronger. Obsession spells to bring back the feelings of love for ex-lovers. Increase the...

Go to the topic.

No longer want to receive notifications like this? You can unsubscribe on the category homepage.

Cheers,

The Eurail Community Team

Question,  what do I do to stop receiving them?  Do I simply unsubscribe although I still would like to receive genuine topics???  

icon

Best answer by Mukhammad 26 March 2024, 10:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is an ongoing spam attack against the Community.  I have reported it to Eurail Customer Support. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I have started to receive numerous rubbish emails such as below

Question,  what do I do to stop receiving them?  Do I simply unsubscribe although I still would like to receive genuine topics???  

Hi @Jonmegs & @AnnaB, thank you for reporting! We are taking care of those spam messages now