Skip to main content
Solved

Night Train Zagreb to Split. Can I get tickets that are delivered by post sent to my email as I wont be able to collect them via post?

• 15 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Title says it all really. I am doing a trip around Europe and I want a night train from Zagreb to Split but the tickets are delivered by post and when I go to book it says that the tickets wont arrive in time so I can’t book the train. what do I do? I fail to understand how in 2023 a transport company can’t email you tickets but can post them to you which takes far longer.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Where are you trying to book? Having reservations sent to you by the post is a bad idea. UK customs especially seem to be a source of delay, sometimes for weeks.

In any case, you can book this train (seat, couchette or sleeper) by email (rezervacije@hzpp.hr) max. 2 months in advance. Also note there are 2 night trains, so be exact in the one you want to book.

I'm in the UK but I'm starting my trip in northern Europe on the 20th of June. I will be traveling down then and wanted to get either of the 2 Zagreb to Split night trains on the 2nd of July so that I'm getting into Split early morning or the 3rd.

I will give them an email and see what they say thanks, their website only shows the 1 night train and it also says seats unavailable so hopefully their email will provide more useful