Skip to main content
Solved

Nightjet Sleeper Booking June 2024 Vienna-Brussels

• 26 January 2024
  • 3 replies

My wife and I  have Interrail Global Passes valid for June 2024.  We want to book sleeper or couchette berths on this train but are informed (online) bookings are unobtainable.  At the same time, we learn that this train is very and likely to sell out very quickly. Elsewhere the Booking Horizon is given as 180 days in advance !  How can we secure these reservations?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Keep trying regularly. Reservations are currently only open until 29 March for this train. You can book on www.nightjet.com (add the Interrail/Eurail discount).

Thank you rvdborgt - but do you REALLY mean “reservations are currently only open until 29 March’?

IIf so, this would mean reservations are open NOW !.  Perhaps you mean ‘reservations don’t open until 29 March’…….      According to the online booking page , NO SEATS/ COUCHETTES/ SLEEPERS are available for this journey.  I am not getting any clear guidance on this issue.  Nor am I told how I can be notified of any developments.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I meant to say that you can currently book for journeys until 29 March. No journeys for after that date can currently be booked. It would be highly unlikely that all Nightjets after 29 March are fully booked, even if bookings were already open.

I don't know when bookings for journeys after 29 March will open. You could try asking ÖBB (e.g. via Facebook they often reply quickly).