Badge +4

Sorry guys, this is train full?

icon

Best answer by nikita2007 24 April 2024, 14:01

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Seems so - also can’t get any ticket options đŸ¤”although strange for a Wednesday, but in Italy is some holiday this week I think. Maybe that’s why…

Badge +4

Seems so - also can’t get any ticket options đŸ¤”although strange for a Wednesday, but in Italy is some holiday this week I think. Maybe that’s why…

I can’t spend the night in a hotel today, the only option left is flixbus

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

On the Nightjet from Padova would be still a sleeper available, but that’s gonna be expensive

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You could get a sleeper to Munich (89.90€ though). Then Munich - Wroclaw is doable, either via Berlin (some bits at 300 km/h!) or via Vienna.

Badge +4

You could get a sleeper to Munich (89.90€ though). Then Munich - Wroclaw is doable, either via Berlin (some bits at 300 km/h!) or via Vienna.

Idk, maybe this?

Badge +4

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

For example:

- NJ Venezia S. Lucia - Augsburg Hbf 21:05 - 06:46 89.90€

The arrival in Munich is rather early so you can go a bit further. And then:

- ICE Augsburg Hbf - Berlin Hbf 07:46 - 12:22

- have a little tour

- EC Berlin-Lichtenberg - Wroclaw 17:01 - 21:00 (4€ passholder reservation, available at German counters)

Usually the EC starts in Berlin Hbf but due to works it doesn't tomorrow.

You can also split the search to find more (better) results: Augsburg - Berlin or Munich - Berlin, Berlin - Wroclaw.

Badge +4

For example:

- NJ Venezia S. Lucia - Augsburg Hbf 21:05 - 06:46 89.90€

The arrival in Munich is rather early so you can go a bit further. And then:

- ICE Augsburg Hbf - Berlin Hbf 07:46 - 12:22

- have a little tour

- EC Berlin-Lichtenberg - Wroclaw 17:01 - 21:00 (4€ passholder reservation, available at German counters)

Usually the EC starts in Berlin Hbf but due to works it doesn't tomorrow.

You can also split the search to find more (better) results: Augsburg - Berlin or Munich - Berlin, Berlin - Wroclaw.

I think I’m going Venezia to Padova, Padova to Wien by nighttrain and Wien to Wroclaw Eurocity 

Badge +4

Xd, full not unavailable, with 1 change already available 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes because the first option shows the Munich part of the train (they're decoupled during the night).

The change in Salzburg would be very early. That's why I'd advise going further to Munich/Augsburg (Stuttgart is the terminus).

Badge +4

he wants me to get there faster and advises me to change seats, but I will get to the final

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Do you mean Rail Planner? Add each train separately and it will work better.

1. Venice - Munich

2. Munich - Vienna/Berlin

3. and so on.

I always do that.

Badge +4

Do you mean Rail Planner? Add each train separately and it will work better.

1. Venice - Munich

2. Munich - Vienna/Berlin

3. and so on.

I always do that.

Why you not like Venezia to Padova, Padova to Wien?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

As you prefer, as long as there's space and it's not too expensive. You can choose :)