Solved

"One of the legs of your journey could not be booked" Bruxelles-Midi to Koeln HBF

• 6 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello, I’m trying to book Bruxelles-Midi to Koeln HBF on 27/12 at 08:23.  

I know the site says that reservations are not required but are recommended, so I’ve tried to purchase two first class seats (we have first class passes).  

I continue to get all the way to the payment portion in the cart and then get an error of “one of the legs of your journey could not be booked”.  

Thank you for any of your assistance!  

icon

Best answer by ralderton 6 November 2023, 21:29

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Where are you trying to book this?

Where are you trying to book this?

I apologize. I was trying to book on the website for Eurail. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try ÖBB - the Austrian railway website. You should be able to get it there for €3. Select ‘Seat reservation only’.

https://shop.oebbtickets.at/en/ticket

Often, Eurail isn’t the best website for reservations. It’s expensive and a bit clunky!

It might even be possible to get first class reservations for free, but they’re showing as €3 for me

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

To get free reservations through ÖBB you should add Eurail as a discount and then select one-way tickets.

This works in Austria, Germany, Czechia, Hungary,... :)

To get free reservations through ÖBB you should add Eurail as a discount and then select one-way tickets.

This works in Austria, Germany, Czechia, Hungary,... :)

OH!  Thank you, I was looking and thought I’d have to purchase another ticket.  Thank you again!! 

Try ÖBB - the Austrian railway website. You should be able to get it there for €3. Select ‘Seat reservation only’.

https://shop.oebbtickets.at/en/ticket

Often, Eurail isn’t the best website for reservations. It’s expensive and a bit clunky!

It might even be possible to get first class reservations for free, but they’re showing as €3 for me

Thank you!  We’re fine paying a small fee, my husband is quite tall and prefers having more room.  Thank  you again!