Place of residence differs from pass

Hallo, my husband is Swedish. We live in Germany. We only want to Go with our global pass to France this Summer. Will there be a problem? Should we have a document that he lives in Germany? Thank you


Best answer by JDH 9 April 2023, 12:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It's not likely that he will be asked to provide proof of residency, but he would need to have something indeed.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

If you're using his Swedish passport/ID as his proof of identity and only going to France, then I'm sure it will be fine.

If you've both selected Germany as country of residence then note that you can only use one travel day for travelling out of Germany and one travel day travelling back in.