Skip to main content

I’m 100% need print ticket? I can print in Innsbruck?

No no you don't need to. From your phone is fine.

I saw somewhere that the conductors put stamps on it one by one, but such an inscription even if I want to buy a Verona - Venezia ticket, that is, it is written in many places

No no you don't need to. From your phone is fine.

Even if this does need to be printed, yes this can just happen at either a ticket office, or a ticket machine at any station in Austria. Look for the ÖBB ticket machines!

how to find them in Italy

Even if this does need to be printed, yes this can just happen at either a ticket office, or a ticket machine at any station in Austria. Look for the ÖBB ticket machines!

You cannot. In this case I would just do as Thibcabe said and take it on your phone. 

You cannot. In this case I would just do as Thibcabe said and take it on your phone. 

yes, not in nighttrain I think need print ticket(

I’ve taken quite a few night trains this year and last year, your couchette/sleeper attendant will just make a picture of your phone ticket. I presume this is an ÖBB Nightjet? In that case it is definitely the case of not requiring a printed ticket. 

I’ve taken quite a few night trains this year and last year, your couchette/sleeper attendant will just make a picture of your phone ticket. I presume this is an ÖBB Nightjet? In that case it is definitely the case of not requiring a printed ticket. 

thanks, I also thought that he could just take a photo of the ticket