Solved

print ticket

• 23 April 2024
  • 8 replies

Badge +4

I’m 100% need print ticket? I can print in Innsbruck?

icon

Best answer by nikita2007 24 April 2024, 17:16

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

No no you don't need to. From your phone is fine.

Badge +4

I saw somewhere that the conductors put stamps on it one by one, but such an inscription even if I want to buy a Verona - Venezia ticket, that is, it is written in many places

No no you don't need to. From your phone is fine.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Even if this does need to be printed, yes this can just happen at either a ticket office, or a ticket machine at any station in Austria. Look for the ÖBB ticket machines!

Badge +4

how to find them in Italy

Even if this does need to be printed, yes this can just happen at either a ticket office, or a ticket machine at any station in Austria. Look for the ÖBB ticket machines!

Userlevel 2
Badge

You cannot. In this case I would just do as Thibcabe said and take it on your phone. 

Badge +4

You cannot. In this case I would just do as Thibcabe said and take it on your phone. 

yes, not in nighttrain I think need print ticket(

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’ve taken quite a few night trains this year and last year, your couchette/sleeper attendant will just make a picture of your phone ticket. I presume this is an ÖBB Nightjet? In that case it is definitely the case of not requiring a printed ticket. 

Badge +4

I’ve taken quite a few night trains this year and last year, your couchette/sleeper attendant will just make a picture of your phone ticket. I presume this is an ÖBB Nightjet? In that case it is definitely the case of not requiring a printed ticket. 

thanks, I also thought that he could just take a photo of the ticket