Solved

Public transport

• 16 July 2023
  • 9 replies

When I use planner and I need to change trains it says that transfer is by public transport. I am a little confused. Does it mean that it is arranged or do I need to use for example a bus to do that?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 16 July 2023, 21:21

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It usually means you'll have to use metro.

For which journey is this? (route, date, departure time)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

That's wrong. According to DB, the replacement buses stop at Trier station.

You may also want to update your app. My app (version 31.7.0) just says "Change trains”.

Ok, I have activated my pass and used three days.  Is it possible to update the app? I mean that update wont loose anything( oersonal data)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ok, I have activated my pass and used three days.  Is it possible to update the app? I mean that update wont loose anything( oersonal data)

Sure it's possible to update the app.

Now I have updated my app and I have the same version now. Still it looks the same…I mean the transfer by public transport.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Anyway, as Trier Hbf bus station is logically situated next to Trier Hbf (train station). There’s absolutely no need to take other public transport, as it’s just a 20 m walk to the entrance of the train station. Nothing to worry about.

But weird still, it shows like that in your app. Here all good as well.

Ok, thank you for answers. I guess that I am able to use interrail ticket to get in to bus from Luxemburg to Trier?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Yes, because it’s a rail replacement bus since there are engineering works on the rail line.

More info:

https://www.cfl.lu/en-gb/works#renovationsCollapse-1