Skip to main content
Solved

They changed my schedule, help!!

• 28 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello, I made a purchase of my tickets and reservation in DB . I received an email indicating that there was a change in the schedule of my trains, the change is only 20 minutes earlier, the train numbers remain the same, but they tell me to check if my tickets are still valid. I have tried to contact the company and they do not respond, could someone help me and clarify if they are valid or not and if I just have to present my same printed ticket that I bought and I will not have a problem? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, 

can you please tell us what tipe on tickets you have?

like for exmple: Eurail Pass, Flexpreis (normal fare ticket), Sparpreis (saver ticket) or others.

One of those that are not flexible, I suppose, because they cannot be canceled or cancelled, that is what appears on the page.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you booked a regular ticket for a certain journey, then it will always remain valid for that journey.

If the timetable has changed and the departure time is now earlier: congratulation! You now have a flexible ticket. You can take the same train at the earlier departure time, but you are not required to do so. You can also travel later.

If you want more detailed advice, then please mention travel date and the original timetable you booked.

Really?😯 Oh, what peace of mind, thank you, I was very worried because it is the first time I go to Europe and use the train there and I don't know anything and I thought I had a serious problem, thank you very much, and since I had no response from the company I was distressed😾. Thank you very much!! 😃😃💌