Solved

ticket unavailable

Badge +4

hello, I’m have ask, why ticket not available?

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 23 April 2024, 20:12

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Did you add Interrail as a discount and select one-way tickets? It should work that way.

EDIT : looking at tomorrow these trains are sold out in 2nd class. Either you take an earlier train or the night train (seat only left).

Badge +4

Did you add Interrail as a discount and select one-way tickets? It should work that way.

Yes, not I’m not can buy Venezia to Roma 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Have a look at my edit above.

I'd suggest taking the hourly reservation-free regional train to Bologna and then the Frecciarossa. For example:

- RV Venezia S. Lucia - Bologna Centrale 18:40 - 20:46

- time for a quick dinner ;)

- FR Bologna Centrale - Roma Termini 21:27 - 23:49 13€

Badge +4

I'd suggest taking the hourly reservation-free regional train to Bologna and then the Frecciarossa. For example:

Badge +4

Ok, im understand, im see

Badge +4

Not available ( 24.04

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The night train isn't available on ÖBB. ItaliaRail should work but it would mean the night on a seat (avoid it).

Otherwise look for Bologna - Rome: there are multiple departures between 7 and 9pm. 19:37, 19:47, 20:27, 21:02,...

Badge +4

What about this, if im going from Roma to Wien, what ticket is better? I want 2-3 passengers

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The 89.90€ fare is the one you want. You might have to share with max 2 other people (same gender) but the beds could remain empty if you’re lucky! Looks like the train isn’t too busy on your date.

A 4 people couchette compartment would cost 59.90€ → you might have to share with max 3 other people (any gender).

Badge +4

The 89.90€ fare is the one you want. You might have to share with max 2 other people (same gender) but the beds could remain empty if you’re lucky! Looks like the train isn’t too busy on your date.

Thank you very much, but how can I print a ticket if I’m not in Austria, do I need to give it to the conductor?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please define "better”. Is that cheaper, more space, something else?

You've chosen a sleeper. Couchettes should be cheaper. In any case, you need the middle column. Cheapest sleeper is €89.90 in this train.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You’ll receive a PDF by email. It’s true that night train attendants usually like to keep the reservation with them → maybe you can print it at your accommodation in Rome or in Verona/Venice ?