Solved

Timetable of train

• 11 January 2024
  • 10 replies

I am looking to know when are the trains running this june, where can i find a timetable  for eurail?

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 12 January 2024, 08:36

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Which country would you like to see ? There is a small timetable change in early June and some companies haven’t shared their data after that date (yet). You may check the current times, they won’t change much.

DB Navigator app (German Railways, connected to the European-wide database) is more reliable than Rail Planner which is updated irregularly and works offline.

thanks for this

We plan on visiting France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Italy this trip.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ok outside France and Italy, schedules should already be available on DB Navigator. Those 2 countries will come in the next weeks, Italian regional trains at the last minute.

But check the same day next week and it should be similar. The Riedbahn works in Germany are affecting the area right now though so maybe check a date in February.

Much appreciated… I will check DB as you say. What should I know of Reidbahn?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The fast route between Mannheim and Frankfurt is closed this month and from July to December. Timetables of long-distance trains are altered across the country : mostly diversions on either side of the Rhine.

The works aren't affecting journeys outside this period.

I need help to request refund from Db, thanks in advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I need help to request refund from Db, thanks in advance

For what do you need a refund then?

I reserved train instead of seats only as I hold a global pass, thank you for what you can share

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I reserved train instead of seats only as I hold a global pass, thank you for what you can share

You can cancel any DB booking within 12 hours after booking it (instant cancellation).

After 12 hours, the possibilities depend on what kind of ticket you bought. Supersparpreis cannot be cancelled, Sparpreis can be cancelled with a fee and you get a voucher. Flexpreis can be cancelled and you get your money back.