Skip to main content
Solved

Transfer pass from broken phone

• 28 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi !

I’m going to travel for the first time with an interrail pass : from France to Stockholm, Narvik, the down the norwegian coast to Oslo and Copenhagen. Departure on feB 17th.

I bought the pass in november and installed it on my mobile but the phone broke. I bought a new one, evereything seemed  fine so I installed the app and transfered my pass. But then, after a few days, I do not have a connection anymore : neither by the SIM card, nor the 4/5G.

The pass is still not activated.

Could I transfer it again to another phone, given that it’s not activated yet ?

I read can you can only transfer once but I don’t know if it only applies when the pass is activated…

Starting to get a bit anxious about it…

Thanks !

Franck.

3 replies

It’s me again. I forgot to mention that I tried the sim card on another phone and it works… The problem seems to be the brand new phone. It might be hard having an exchange before departure and if I can’t transfer the pass again, what is the point ?

Thanks again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you can't transfer the pass yourself, then you can always transfer the pass via customer service:

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Mention your pass number (from the confirmation mail) and when you need it.

But since the pass hasn't been activated yet, maybe you can still do it yourself.

Soory, I hit the wrong button… Of course, rvdborgt has the best answer and I thank him very much !