Skip to main content
Solved

Transfer time between trains between London and Stratford-Upon-Avon

• 3 June 2024
  • 1 reply

In July I am taking a day trip from London to Stratford-Upon-Avon. Someone in this community told me to get a train out of Marylebone station instead of Euston. That helped. Now I am looking at times. The time I wanted to go was 8:07am arriving at 10:13 with a stop in either Dorridge or Warwick (I found same train with these two different train changes. Maybe they haven't figured out which one yet). However, there is only a 10 minute train transfer time. I don't know the size of these train stations. Is that cutting it too close? I won't have luggage since its just a day trip. any suggestions?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Those are two different connections from the 08.07 from Marylebone, they don’t arrive in Stratford at the same time

As long as the train is on time (or less than 10 minutes late) then change at Warwick.

The connection is a train running behind that starts at the previous station of Leamington Spa and it will stop at the same platform at Warwick.

In the unlikely event that the train from Marylebone is running very late then stay on it until Dorridge, there the connection is 31 minutes, departing at 10.20 from the opposite platform across a footbridge. Arr in Stratford at 10.46