Solved

Two passes on tweo devices

• 14 February 2024
  • 3 replies

I’m still confused about the two of us travelling together with passes on one or two devices. I’ll be purchasing the passes for the two of us, but when travelling (especially at stations where you scan the QR code to get through automatic gates) how can that be achieved if the passes are on a single device? Can I have my travel partner log into my pass on his device to access the same information, or should I take a screen shot of the QR code for his ticket and send to him to present?

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 14 February 2024, 12:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Way more convenient if each one has the pass on its own device.

You'll get 2 different pass numbers after purchase.

The QR-code rarely works at gates (except in the Netherlands) : you have to seek someone to open them. On the other hand seat reservations often work (the bare minimum I mean!).

I’m still confused about the two of us travelling together with passes on one or two devices. I’ll be purchasing the passes for the two of us, but when travelling (especially at stations where you scan the QR code to get through automatic gates) how can that be achieved if the passes are on a single device for Cardailytips? Can I have my travel partner log into my pass on his device to access the same information, or should I take a screen shot of the QR code for his ticket and send to him to present?

Yes, you can have your travel partner log into your pass on his device to access the same information. Alternatively, you can take a screenshot of the QR code for his ticket and send it to him to present. Both options should work effectively for navigating through stations with automatic gates.

Vorig jaar hetzelfde 2 passen op 1 apparaat was geen probleem, en als je voor een poortje staat gaat er een door en geef je tel aan je mede reiziger en kan je scannen.