Solved

When begin exactly the first day when we buy on application when we buy a global pass 22 days ?

• 17 July 2023
  • 1 reply

First, this is my first time using your services. Second, I think I activated my 22 days mobile Global pass on July 16, 2023 on your application but I'm not sure if I really activated the mobile pass and if what I do it's ok? I will be traveling from July 22 to August 12, 2023. Will I be able to use it on July 22 and on August 12 too? Third, I would like to know from what date exactly I could start using my 22 consecutive days with my 22 days mobile pass with the information I gave you? Fourth, if I did an activation mistake (e.g. too soon), especially since I haven't used anything yet, how could I fix it? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 17 July 2023, 07:43

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. To check what you did in the app, please go to My Pass. If you activated your pass, then it will mention a validity period.
  2. In the activation process, you explicitly choose a start date for your pass.
  3. You can cancel activation as long as the validity period hasn’t started. This is the reason why you should not activate your pass in advance. there is no advantage in doing that.