This article will show you how to start a new topic on our community.
Note: Please use the search function on the main page first to see if your question is being discussed in an already existing topic.
Finding the right place for your topic
First, you will have to select the correct category your question is related to.
- When your question is regarding Eurail and Interrail products and services, then start a new topic in '’Eurail & Interrail Passes'’
- Should your question be regarding Reservations, then start a new topic in '’Reservations'’
- And if you are looking for experiences, suggestions on destinations and itineraries or want to share your own, then start a new topic in '’Routes & destinations'’
- Have you come across any train travel news lately, then share it with the rest of the community in '’Travelling by train'’
- If you should be unsure about this, simply start a new topic in our '’Ask a question'’ subforum
Once you are in the right Category and Board, you can simply click on "Create topic" next to your profile picture:
Choose if your topic is a question or a conversation
Decide if your topic is a question or a conversation. A conversation is a normal discussion topic. If you make your topic a question, you can mark a reply from another user as the answer. This will help other users who are having the same question to find the solution quicker.
Create a title
Now you will have to define a titel for your topic - choose a title which is short but descriptive. It should summarize what your topic is about: include the name of the product or the service, if applicable. This way other users can see directly if they are able to help you.
Describe what your topic is about
Describe your issue as detailed as possible. Other users can help you better when they know what you are trying to do (and where you do not get any further). Please don't share any private information (EMail address, phone number, etc.), as all this information will be shared in public.
Tip: You can also add images and videos to your question, see here “How to attach images and videos to your post” for a detailed tutorial.
If possible, add tags which are describing your topic in keywords. This will help other users to find your topic a lot quicker.
Should there be any questions or problems, please let us know!
The Eurail Community Team
I have email address with my pass now but I want to order another pass but it said my email address already exist so I can’t go further
The email address to order a pass can’t receive email to confirm my order, what I should do?
can I have my confirmation from my phone number which I left?
I am quite nervous so any reply will be highly appreciated
Hi Kevin, please get in touch with our Customer Suppor team here. They will be able to assist you. If you did that already, but did not receive a reply yet, do send me the email address (you purchased with) via private messaging.