Solved

2 travel Day 1 month Flexi Pass

Hey there,

Is there a plan to introduce 2 travel day within 1 month flexible pass in the future?

Many thanks,

Anzelm

icon

Best answer by mcadv 26 July 2022, 20:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

No

there have been a trial for 3 days in 15 days or 1 month-but this was also not extended.

Just look at the prices and compare what may a normal INTern ticket would cost-even the 4 day pass (and even more for junior) is then very cheap for what you can do for it. There must be a reason why all those railways make it so damned hard to get these Seat/RES etc on those expensive superfast trains.

In fact this 4-day pas is even CHEAPer as a normal Brit return Inverness-LONdon-and you can ride that and even much further into EUR on it………..

Thanks for your reply. Well I was travelling with the 1st class 4 day within 1 month flexi ticket and was thinking if they could make it more competitive compared to the flight prices given the EU is trying to prioritize the train travel compared to flights for the green revolution but your comment makes absolute sense. Anyway it’s still good value for money as you suggested too and I might have been lucky with the seat reservation with the TGV, ICE, Eurostar, high speed trains however I was travelling on first class hence there might be less competition for those seats.