Solved

22 Day Eurail pass

• 5 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi all! First time Traveller from Australia 😊 currently making our way across Europe and we're in Berlin at the moment! 

I wanted to clarify something about this 22 day Eurail pass, but I think I may already know the answer... my friends and I purchased 22 days, but it's for 22 consecutive days, correct? My friends and I will be travelling across Europe for a month. I feel like I may have made a mistake in buying this ticket instead of a different one…

We're hoping to visit several countries, but we don't really have a particular time/dates when visiting cities. We'll be going to Rome, Naples/Pompeii, Sevilla, Barcelona, Paris and then London where we fly out on the 31st of May. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 5 May 2023, 11:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The 22 day pass is a consecutive pass. Flexipasses are 4, 5 or 7 days within 1 month, or 10 or 15 days within 2 months. If your pass is exchangeable (check the confirmation mail), you can do an exchange for €15:

https://www.eurail.com/en/eurail-passes/ordering-info/refund-exchange-policy

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you so much for your reply! We aren't sure where we're going to be in 18 days time and unfortunately we've already activated and used the passes. 

We will play it by ear and see what happens nearing the end of the 22 days!