Solved

2D digital barcode download failure

Hello,

I purchased a 4-day Interrail pass in May which was valid for 1 month with which I was able to travel on 3 days with no problem. I returned from Hamburg yesterday and wanted to download the 2D barcode for my 4th day but the APP indicated that I had used all 4 days.

On the APP it was indicated that I had one more day on my pass but since the barcode could not be downloaded, I had to buy a separate ticket since DB could not help.

how could I be compensated for this trouble caused by the APP?

Thank you for your help!

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 16 August 2022, 09:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you post a screen shot of the journeys that are connected to your pass, where the travel days are shown, you can get advice what has happened. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello, I am sorry that you encountered troubles with your pass while traveling. We are not aware of any similar issues at the moment. It might be that you accidentally activated travel days while planning and forgot to de-activate them accordingly. Planned travel days can be de-activated up until 23:59 before the planned day is due to start. You're welcome to contact our customer service team via email (customerservice@eurail.com) or send us a DM on Twitter (@Eurail) if you need any further help with this.