Solved

4/7 travel days left but activated only today?

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Why does this say 4/7 travel days left when I’ve only activated my pass today???

my train from Berlin-Brussels was delayed so I missed the change over at Kolen which means I’m now getting the Kolen-Brussels nord but this shouldn’t affect it right? 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 19 May 2022, 16:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The advice is not to activate a travel day until just before you board the train, especially if you have a flexi pass. A travel day can only be removed until 23.59 CET the day before.

If you activate travel days in advance and your travel plans change, then you risk loosing travel days.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

The advice is not to activate a travel day until just before you board the train, especially if you have a flexi pass. A travel day can only be removed until 23.59 CET the day before.

If you activate travel days in advance and your travel plans change, then you risk loosing travel days.

Does this mean I’ve lost my travel days? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Does this mean I’ve lost my travel days? 

You need to check what travel days, if any, that have been used or what days in the future that are active. 

I am not an expert on mobile passes, I just know the basics, so hopefully you will get more help from someone else.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please go into My Trip and check what travel days have been activated and if that is correct. In your screenshot, we can already see you have 4 travel days left, so 3 must have been activated. Further, we see you have activated travel days on 19 and 22 May (since it says "travel day” behind these dates). If you scroll down, is there another activated travel day?