Solved

Accidental usage of travel days

• 27 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello interrail,

I have accidentally used two of my travel days even though I only ordered my interrail mobile pass today and haven’t used/travelled at all. I think I have accidentally checked my travel day twice, because of how unclear the mobile app is, and because of that, I lost two of my travel days out of my 10 day travel pass (see screenshot). Is there a way to reset my pass so I can have the full ten days back?

Please contact me for more information or instructions.

Regards,

Kas Weterings

icon

Best answer by Angelo 27 June 2022, 13:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, we can’t see your screenshot. But did you use a day in the past (I mean, without traveling)? Then it is gone. When the travel day is in the future you can cancel the day till midnight CET before this day. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have you activated your pass?

What is the start date? 

When do you plan to travel?

If you post some screen shots of "My Trip" you can get advice here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

When you choose the start day of the validity of the pass, the first day of the validity period is automatically made a travel day, even if you don't enter a journey, the advice is therefore not to activate the pass before the first travel day as you only can deactivate the pass before 00.00 on the day the validity starts. If your travel plans change in the last moment you will loose travel days.

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is also never to activate a travel day, that is connect a journey to your pass, until just before boarding the train, otherwise you might loose a travel day if your travel plans change in a late stage  You can't delete a travel day in the past. A travel day can only be deleted until 23.59 CET the day before the travel day