Solved

Activate pass on a different phone

I have activated all my family pass on one phone and wanted to do now one pass on each phone. My pass is from 21 june to 5 july activated and i have booked a ticket with seat reservation of that too. What will happen if i will deactivate from mine phone and login from another phone 

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 22 July 2022, 07:34

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

To change phone is only possible via costumer service, they need some time due to big amount on requests. 

Hello Community, 

I'm doing my interrail, started a few days ago. Because of health issues concerning a family member can I deactivate my pass and resume later or it's not possible because I'm already using it? Is there anything I can do to be able to stop the interrail and continue to use it later?

Thank you for your help. 

Ana 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

No, you can't deactivate your pass once you have started to use it.

Thank you for the reply.

Ana 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@Parv Dua You can reach out to our customer service team to disconnect the relevant passes from their associated devices. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello Community, 

I'm doing my interrail, started a few days ago. Because of health issues concerning a family member can I deactivate my pass and resume later or it's not possible because I'm already using it? Is there anything I can do to be able to stop the interrail and continue to use it later?

Thank you for your help. 

Ana 

This is not possible, but you might be able to ask for an exceptional exchange or refund due to personal circumstances. Please reach out to our customer service team either via email or Twitter DM :)