Solved

Added today as a travel day accidentally on the app and can't delete.

• 21 July 2022
  • 6 replies

Added today as a travel day accidentally on the app. Cannot delete. I need all my travel days and this ghost travel day deleted from my pass.

The app defaults today as the travel day and it is a very easy mistake to make. I need this travel day removed. I filed a ticket a few days ago but I have not received a response. I need this done ASAP and escalated if possible. Please see attached screenshot. I need the travel day removed from my pass. I have not connected any journey to this travel day so it should not count as a travel day nor did I use any rail services that day. I need all my travel days for my pass and losing a travel day to this bad UX on the app is wrong and should be corrected.

Travel day to delete: July 19 2022

Moderator Note: Redacted pass and reservation information.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 21 July 2022, 23:23

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Only Customer Support can do anything about this. There is no guarantee that you will get a travel day added by them.

Did you fill in this form? Did you include your pass number and did you write that you are currently travelling?

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Yes I filed a ticket and included all that information. Yes I am currently travelling.  I am still waiting to hear back from customer service but the days I need the travel days on my pass is coming up soon. I need this resolved ASAP.

Can anyone be tagged to help escalate this issue? I need this resolved otherwise I’m losing an entire travel day because the app design sucks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There will be no one working until Monday of the persons that can be tagged of the Eurail staff.

@Claudi.Moll 

I hope you are right. The travel day I need to use but was taken up by this incorrect travel day in the app is coming up on Tuesday July 26th. I need this resolved asap otherwise I'm losing out on an entire travel day for no reason. 

Hello @Claudi.Moll can you help resolve this issue? My travel day I need to use on my pass is coming up tomorrow. I need this resolved asap, please!