Solved

Adding a Journey from the list on my tip without internet access.

• 3 September 2023
  • 3 replies

My first choice for a journey from Verona to Milan no longer appears on the schedule so I have added several other choices to my trip. I want to wait until I arrive at the station to decide which train to take. Can I add the journey from my trip to my pass even if no internet is available at the station?

icon

Best answer by Olga. 5 September 2023, 15:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Just to be sure you can test it if you switch your phone to flightmode.

I haven’t activated my pass yet, only added journeys to my Trip. If I activate my pass and add a journey to my pass with my phone in airplane mode and it works without internet access can I remove the journey without using a travel. day?

Userlevel 1

I haven’t activated my pass yet, only added journeys to my Trip. If I activate my pass and add a journey to my pass with my phone in airplane mode and it works without internet access can I remove the journey without using a travel. day?

Hello Edward :) You need internet access to activate a travel day and show your QR code, otherwise it just won't open and you might get fined. You can add and remove as many journeys as you want, you don't have to activate a travel day for that. If, however, you have already activated a travel day for the same day, adding or removing journeys won't cancel it. You can only deactivate a travel day before midnight of the previous day!