Solved

Adding journeys to mobile pass

I have a flexible mobile Eurail pass and have been trying to add my trips for each availability day on tje pass.  The app is not working.  Has anyone else had this problem?  The only possible way it might work is to edit trip and add a cover number for a paper pass. 

i have spent at least 30 hours on this and am very frustrated. If I can’t fix it today. I will return pass and buy seats. Unfortunately many of the legs I reserved are no longer available. 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 1 June 2022, 16:44

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What do you mean by "the app is not working”?

What doesn't it do? Are there error messages? If so, please post a screenshot. Or else post a screenshot of where you get stuck.

The only way that I can add. Trip to the pass is to hit edit and click add to pass.  This is the message I receive. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This screen is for the case when you have a paper pass and want to record your journeys in the app.

You wrote you have a mobile pass, so this is not for you.

Have you followed the steps in the confirmation e-mail to create a trip?

If so, then you can add journeys to that trip from the planner.

Please remember there is only one trip connected to your pass. In this trip, you can add journeys for all the travelling you do with this pass.

Also see this page. Once you have completed step 2, you can add journeys to My Trip. You don't need to activate (and choose the first travel day) a long time in advance.

I had the same problem, and asked eurail three weeks ago without any answer. Very frustrating

We are five travellers but for one of them, no trips can be saved to the mobile pass. Her trip name does not come up when asking to save a journey

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

We are five travellers but for one of them, no trips can be saved to the mobile pass. Her trip name does not come up when asking to save a journey

Did she activate the pass and finish all 3 steps? See the confirmation mail or this page.