adding trip to pass - when to i add a trip

My wife and I have 3 month Global passes. I have activated both (duplicated) trips on my mobile.  Just wondering when we add the journeys to the pass?  Do I do it one trip at a time the day before/or day of travel or do I load multiple trips onto the pass knowing we’ll be travelling on those days/dates.

our time table - first trip -02 June 24, second trip 06 June 24, 3rd trip 9 June 24 and so on .

do I just load the first trip on the day and then do the same for the rest of the trips on the days of travel?

Cheers

jon

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

You can add any travel on your trip but you have to activate them to be allowed on the train. So it depends on what you prefer. You can add all of your travels and activate them once in the train station or you can add them and activate them on the same time when you’re in the train station. The App is not a reservation app so you don’t need to validate or add before your travel time. And you can cancel a travel you have added if you changed your mind so ... 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can only have one Trip connected to each pass. To this Trip you connected Journeys, which are the trains that you travel with.