AWFUL SERVICE

• 18 April 2022
  • 2 replies

We ordered 2 mobile passes, but cannot log in to reserve seats. It asks for a password reset which we both did but never received an email to reset it. I requested this 5 times. I then tried logging in with FB, it says my name on the top but says I have no active orders. I cannot even cancel because I cannot log in. No phone number to call. Sent an email, to be told I will receive an answer in 48 hours. That was a week ago. We are beyond frustrated, spending a total of 6 hours going round in circles on the website. I am disgusted with the lack of response. I want a full refund as we cannot use the passes without reserving seats and I cannot log in to do this. Where do I go from here? We are nearly 60 years old, my partner has a broken back but we cannot reserve any seats. I desperately need to resolve this and get my money back. Does anyone read these messages?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

See my response here:

https://community.eurail.com/eurail-interrail-passes-41/urgently-need-customer-service-2772

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Dear Linda, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Eurail. I kindly advise you to reach our customer service here. I hope this helps. Have a good evening,