Barcode no showing

• 13 August 2021
  • 7 replies

I have a 3 month continuous pass I’m halfway through my trip (6 weeks of travel) my journey. Sometimes my app has glitches but normally they work out. I’m on a train from Vienna to Salzburg then to Munich then to Berlin. All in one day. My trip is saved, I have seat reservations, and the trip is saved to my pass. But when I select to show my pass the barcode does not show and it says I have no journeys that day. This time it has been hours and I’m on the train but the barcode is not showing. How do I get my ticket? 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Restart of App or Phone :)

Via Salzburg and Munich sounds like a scenic detour :) 

If there would be no strike in Germany the last 2 days you could catch a direct ICE to Berlin via Passau Nürnberg or the direct Railjet via Prague and Dresden :) 

Restart of App or Phone :)

I did that. I even deleted the app and re downloaded it. Logged out and logged back in. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Just red it few days back just to wait few minutes and try it once more 

The mobile pass is still full of Bugs :/

Yeah I read that too. I normally do that and normally it figured itself out. This time it is not working. Did not work or load for me to screenshot all night yesterday and is still not working today. It says I don’t have a ticket when I do. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, did you save your journeys (in the planner section) and added them to the one of your travel days onyour Pass (in the Pass section)? 

Yes. As I said, I’ve been using EU Rail for the past 6 weeks and I repeated the same steps for this trip as I have before. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Just wanted to make sure you took the steps you need to take so that we can assist you in the best possible way. Did you already send a message to our Customer Support team, here